The digital world is now more connected than ever to every action and transaction in our daily lives. In this new world, the priority for companies lies in creating and implementing a digital account strategy that can be utilized to grow.
In the fourth episode of The Shift Podcast on Digital Key Account Management
, Ethan Trifari
, Director at CapTech Ventures, Inc and Karthik Nagendra
, Chief Marketing Officer at DemandFarm discuss the importance of digital key account management in achieving the best customer relationship strategy.
Ethan shared some of his key motivations for transitioning to digital Key Account Management
1. To ensure a data-driven approach to strategy and account management
2. To uplift workforce by making account management easier
3. To enhance tooling & infrastructure to do the best work possible
4. To find a way to leverage collected data to make better decisions
5. To have a better customer relationship management strategy