Sales Productivity apps are an important add-on tool for Key Account Managers in addition to their Key Account Management software. Times have changed and these apps are a luxury no more, they're a necessity for efficient key account management. A key account manager needs these tools for efficient key account management.
Sales and account managers need to collaborate for possible farming and mining opportunities within Key Accounts, especially in the larger and more complex ones. Often, account managers have to work with sales to bring the new project in or close it themselves. Considering that, here are a few sales productivity tools that can help sales teams and Key Account Managers collaborate better and achieve their goals more effectively and efficiently.
HubSpot CRM lets you manage sales pipeline, log sales acceleration activities and get insights from the activities of your sales team. How does it help Key Account Managers (KAMs)?
- Quickly add tasks for sales reps, such as follow-ups or up-sell conversations.
- Deliver sales insights to sales reps on the road with mobile alerts.
- Improves team communication with a full account history in a single view.
- Prevents deal from getting lost or delayed with activity tracking and the next steps.
Inside Sales Box
A Sales Acceleration Platform built for teams to manage and accelerate sales processes. A high performing sales team can deliver predictable revenue, consistently. What does it have for KAMs?
- Increases productivity of sales teams with timely reminders and sales cadence.
- Shares important information about contacts, such as emails, documents and files, and contact info with a click of a button.
- Connects with 3rd party applications through Zapier.
Integrate your KAM technology and get started with Inside Sales Box.
Sales Navigator is a sales performance platform, helping organizations increase the productivity of sales teams. How do Key Account Managers leverage it?
- Focus on the right people - Find the right prospects quickly with LinkedIn Sales Navigator. This sales tool features a sophisticated algorithm to give you lead recommendations that are tailored to you. Easily save leads and create a sales lead list.
- Stay informed with insights - Get sales insights for more effective selling. LinkedIn Sales Navigator has the tools to help you stay informed and up-to-date about your prospects. Be in the know with timely and accurate information to turn cold calling into warm conversations.
- Build trusted relationships - Create a professional, trusted brand and engage with confidence by leveraging your own and your company’s network.
Do you think I missed an application? Are there other applications that have helped boost your productivity?Yes, there can be. It totally depends on the use case.Visit MarTech Advisor and the Salesforce AppExchange for a range of sales productivity and key account enablement tools like DemandFarm.