This Case study highlights how DemandFarm’s KAM Suite helped an SMB analytics company in North America to set up their sales process workflows including their Key Account management process
About the company:
The company is an analytics and measurement CRM based out of New York that provides a comprehensive set of solutions designed to enhance the performance of advertising campaigns and provide a true measure of return on marketing investments.
Being an SMB company, the organization wanted to prioritize its investments around customer relationships and account management. As part of the growth phase, it was increasingly vital for the company to have an enterprise-driven approach to existing large accounts.
- The sales team was new to Large Account Management, hence wanted a simplistic yet powerful tool that can aid this sales cultural transformation
- The current process needed re-alignment to include qualitative aspects of Key Account Management
- A Standalone CRM was not effectively meeting their sales need. They wanted a tool that could help them manage additional functional requirements such as key contacts, data integration with theirfinancial system, dashboarding capabilities that met their leadership sales management requirements
To finalize a tool that met their sales need, the following considerations were critical:
- A Robust platform that handles contacts and opportunity management as well as aligns critical qualitative and functional needs such as account hierarchies and relationship maps
- Inbuilt reporting functionalities and dashboards for simplified leadership coaching & account management
- Ability to integrate with external financial systems to manage financial workflows.
- Competitive Pricing from a vendor who understood their growth phase needs.
Before Demand Farm
- Competitive Pricing from a vendor who understood their growth phase needs
- Unable to effectively map large existing customer contact information from a qualitative lens (Affinity, inuencers, political power maps)
- The unstructured key account management process
- Lack of Financial data integration during the planning
After Demand Farm
- Increased visibility of Potential and growth ambition within key accounts
- Improved visibility of qualitative contact information of key customer contacts
- Standardized and simplified key account management process across the sales teams
- Complete visibility offinancial workflows and reduced risk of customer retention
We are happy to extend references of this case study client
to relevant buyers as part of the buying process